- To provide quality care for our patients.
- To treat each patient with dignity, respect, kindness and courtesy.
- To serve our community through preventive services and education.
- To have a smoothly functioning practice, where the staff and practitioners work together in a spirit of harmony and cooperation.
- To have a practice that recognizes its responsibilities to its employees and understands that the work of the office is most productively and efficiently done in an environment of mutually understood guidelines.